Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shootout with police complete with explosives thrown at police has resulted in the capture of one of the Boston suspect bombers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Dave but I fear you give the left too much credit for having common sense. Expect them to cry for more gun control laws to give them a false sense of security. But keep in mind I do hope you are right. Maybe I'm just too much of a doubter.

Comment

OH the terrorist's uncle was just on TV begging the last one on the run to give himself up and beg forgiveness. Also not to judge all Chechen's by their actions. When asked where they were born? He responded Kazakhstan. A land were Stalin exiled at least a dozen ethnicities.

Comment

Yeah Del, I see a background check, five day waiting period, a "reloaders " license and a cap on number and amount of purchases annually! ESPECIALLY powders!
        (No more than four (4) purchases annually. No more than four (4) ounces, 1/4 pound, quarter pound per purchase.)
        What a bummer! A whole year to amass a pound of powder?
        Remember when the BATF had manufacturers put "tells" in explosives?
        It wasn't long until "tells" from "fallout" were showing up where explosives had never been used! LOL!

Comment

I know someone that was seriously injured Monday at the Marathon waiting to watch his daughter cross the finish line. I hope they take the younger brother alive so they can make him give up all of his accomplices. The older brother got off way too easy!

Comment

And just how are they going to make him talk? Waterboard his sorry terrorist a$$? We have a kinder and gentiler Commander in Chief now. Which may be why we are being attacked again.

Comment

The father of the fugitive has asked his son to give himself up, but if his son is killed, "all hell will break loose."
              No more Mr. Nice Guy?

Comment

I was very moved watching the uncle's passionate interview. He is really upset with those two kids. He at least appreciates the country he is living in. Claimed he would have been the first one to haul them in to the cop shop if he'd known what they were up to. And he was very convincing. The guy may have a heavy accent and a bit less than white color but he is definitely an American.

Comment

The little bastards are likely Muslims since Chechnya is 98% Islamic. Color has nothing to do with being an American or f&^*% terrorist....

Comment

I don't really care why they bombed the marathon. I would just prefer that the younger one decides to martyr himself and not be taken alive so I don't have to listen to his crap on the witness stand in court.

Comment

Don't be so naive Honk! Those people think nothing of telling lies if it promotes Islam.
                      Before you go to crying about MY mental state, just remember, the mothers who practice Islam will literally strap "suicide" bombs to their OWN CHILDREN!
                      What other religion advocates killing it's own children in the name of faith?
                      Golda Mier once said, "Israel will never have peace as long as Palestinian mother's hate Jews more than they love their children."

Comment

Soudough Dave,
                        We won't be able to waterboard him becasue he is an american citizen and if he is captured he will be in America where torture is illegal not because the President is gentle and kind! How do you think we got Bin Laden, do you think he walked up and surrendered! He's 19 years old, if we can't break him down without using torture we are in trouble! I don't want this terrorist martyed, I want him to stand trial, I want it done right, I want him to have all of his appeals then I want him executed!!!

Comment

It disgusts me that people can come from another country, become a citizen here and then try to kill us!! We need to make an example out of this wise guy and all of his friends because they did not act alone!

Comment

Someone out in Hollywood is probably working on a movies script about this incident. I nominate Charlie Sheen for the part of suspect number two.

Comment

Yeah, I would say that was some really fine and outstanding police man work! One campus cop manages to kill one of two suspected terrorists. Stumbled onto them by accident, answering a disturbance call.
                              Now, one nineteen year old has ninety percent of the cops in the state of Massachusetts blundering around the City of Boston, trampling all over those citizens Fourth Amendment rights, as they have no Second Amendment rights. One little twerp, holding a whole State a bay, eluding both the local yokels, the Feds, and some military. Outfriggingstanding police work!!

Comment

yea i can't believe he got away

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad