Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shootout with police complete with explosives thrown at police has resulted in the capture of one of the Boston suspect bombers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shootout with police complete with explosives thrown at police has resulted in the capture of one of the Boston suspect bombers.

Shootout with police complete with explosives thrown at police has resulted in the capture of one of the Boston suspect bombers. The other is on the run. Good police work.

Two brothers 19 & 20. Legal US residents from Chechnya. One suspect dead the other on the run. One LEO dead another wounded as of 6:15 EST.

Comment

The 19 year old was on a student visa attending the prestigious HS Boston Latin School. Probably on our tax dollars. Thomas Jefferson was an alumnist. Maybe we should look at student visa's from terrorist countries.

Comment

What the ...? Was a Russian runner crossing the finish line? What beef do Chechnyans have with people from Boston? This certainly was a surprise to me. I'm surprised they didn't try to blow up a school full of little kids. That seems to be the usual venue for Chechnyan terrorism. Cowards!

Comment

I heard he was killed in the shootout.

Comment

Thankfully the police officers were armed with a little more than Joe Biden's shotguns.

Comment

The officer killed was a campus security who was responding to a disturbance on campus of MIT. He was shot multiple times. Then one of the clowns tried to rob a convenience store and didn't even bother to ditch his clothing. The cops immediately picked out the white hat on security tapes. I'm not sure that this was so much a case of good police work or just fortuitously stupid criminals. I'm glad those two idiots solved this crime for us so quickly.

Comment

luckily they panicked when they say the tapes released.

Comment

I see that in a phone interview from Russia the kids' father described the dead one (who was a 2nd year med student ... go figure!) as "an angel." I guess the "devils" from that community must be real bad news!

Comment

Did any of (OHH?) you stop to think the war in Afghanistan pushed radical (al Qaeda, mebbe?) Islamics into places like Chechnya? Seems Russia has been having problems with terrorist from that area for quite some time. If you'll recall, they took an entire hostage and killed quite a few before being killed themselves.
                    I thought Obama "killing" OBL "effectively" killed al Qaeda?
                    Guess I "wuz mistooken"! (Gee! How many OTHER lies have we been fed?)

Comment

My apologies! "...took an entire SCHOOL hostage..."

Comment

These two were Russians, not Chechnans. We don't even know if they were Muslim at this point. Maybe just upset at a flunking out of a program? Who knows. Of course, national heritage means nothing in the world of terrorism. We have only just learned that three Canadian teenagers were involved in the gas plant terrorist attack in Algeria last year. Two for sure were killed and one was in a prison somewhere else in Africa when the attack took place. One of the kids was white Canadian, one was emigrated from Middle East, and one was clearly Asian. Can't judge a book by its cover.

Comment

I am pretty sure that there are at least a few folks hiding in their locked and shuttered homes in Watertown, MA that perhaps had been anti-gun until today when they really wish they had a gun. If we can find any semblance of a silver lining in the cloud of terror and fear that is gripping these MA communities, it may be some new converts to our pro-gun way of thinking. When the wolf is at your door you suddenly get it and understand why the rest of us take comfort in some firepower when it comes to home protection.

Comment

I am pretty sure that there are at least a few folks hiding in their locked and shuttered homes in Watertown, MA that perhaps had been anti-gun until today when they really wish they had a gun. If we can find any semblance of a silver lining in the cloud of terror and fear that is gripping these MA communities, it may be some new converts to our pro-gun way of thinking. When the wolf is at your door you suddenly get it and understand why the rest of us take comfort in some firepower when it comes to home protection.

Comment

On FOX they said they were Muslim, but I haven't heard anything else about it, and am certainly not making any speculations myself. I could care less if they were Catholic, Baptist, Muslim or Quakers, just so they reach justice, which one of them already has. I wonder how the conversation between him and God is going right now?!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad