Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Knight passed away at 67. He founded the first Knight MK in line in 1985 and set the black powder world on fire. RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    He was an innovator, but I'm no fan of his innovation. He greatly improved hunting success with the in-line muzzleloader while at the same time singlehandedly destroying the hobby and sport of muzzleloading. We now have a generation who have not only never shot a traditional muzzleloader, but never saw one. Yet another American tradition all but gone. Yet, despite what he did to my hobby, may he rest in peace.

Leave a comment:

replied
    i love my knight, looking forward to using it this season.

Leave a comment:

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    Perhaps the best memorial to an innovator is that his idea or concept is embraced by others and outlives him.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Knight passed away at 67. He founded the first Knight MK in line in 1985 and set the black powder world on fire. RIP

Tony Knight passed away at 67. He founded the first Knight MK in line in 1985 and set the black powder world on fire. RIP

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
    by Milldawg
    Like the rig and especially the scope that’s same one I use. I’ve looked at others but can’t seem justify the money. And my experience with the...
    Today, 04:07 PM
  • 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
    by dewman
    opening morning I was in the woods atop a ridge where thicket grew along a fence. Around 7:30 a doe came jogging by at maybe 50yds followed by a year...
    11-26-2020, 09:14 AM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by rock rat
    CRM I don't want to upset you but Trump lost, he really did, electoral college, more than just a couple hundred votes. Lost by big enough margins that...
    Today, 03:57 PM
  • Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
    11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by jhjimbo
    Snoop is full of sheet. Who checks them ?? Some snot nose bed wetter is making a call, yea right....
    Today, 03:51 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X