Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Knight passed away at 67. He founded the first Knight MK in line in 1985 and set the black powder world on fire. RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Knight passed away at 67. He founded the first Knight MK in line in 1985 and set the black powder world on fire. RIP

Tony Knight passed away at 67. He founded the first Knight MK in line in 1985 and set the black powder world on fire. RIP

Perhaps the best memorial to an innovator is that his idea or concept is embraced by others and outlives him.

Comment

i love my knight, looking forward to using it this season.

Comment

He was an innovator, but I'm no fan of his innovation. He greatly improved hunting success with the in-line muzzleloader while at the same time singlehandedly destroying the hobby and sport of muzzleloading. We now have a generation who have not only never shot a traditional muzzleloader, but never saw one. Yet another American tradition all but gone. Yet, despite what he did to my hobby, may he rest in peace.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Another New Upper
          by DakotaMan
          Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
          Today, 12:54 PM
        • Reply to 16 Years
          by Ontario Honker Hunter
          Pighunter: I don't need to speak for Christ. His message is clear enough and simple enough for anyone to grasp. There is no such thing as God's chosen....
          Today, 12:15 PM
        • 16 Years
          by jhjimbo
          So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
          Yesterday, 09:20 PM
        • Reply to 16 Years
          by Ontario Honker Hunter
          Har, har. Nice try. And just what do you think drove earliest societal construction? Survival of the family unit/herd. It's ingrained in our DNA through...
          Today, 12:06 PM
        • Reply to 16 Years
          by PigHunter
          OHH, I totally disagree with you. That's a ridiculous statement that "Blind partisinism (sic) is racism in a sheep's clothing." Do you even...
          Today, 11:59 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X