Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't find any .22 LR ammo anywhere. What is the reason for the ammo shortage and when can I expect to see it back on shelves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole thing stinks of Government control of our right to bear arms. Loaded Arms. At my Wall Mart they keep telling me that if I show up when they open I might get 3 boxes of 22 shells at the most if there are any left when I get the counter. EVERY DAY IT IS THE SAME. MONTH AFTER MONTH AFTER YEAR. If there are panic buys going on where are they buying from. All my local sporting goods stores or WM type stores tell me they get a very limited supply each day. It's not that certain people are buying it all up. The stores get limited amounts. It's being controlled. If if were otherwise than the supply would go up and down. You can't tell me that a handful of people go to every store that sells ammo and it's all gone in 15 min. when you are limited to 3 boxes per person. There would be more ammo around. THEY USED TO GET LARGER MORE FREQUENT SHIPMENTS. It got cut way back and that's why you and I can't get ammo unless we find out the day that it will arrive and as others have said, "Camp Out for Ammo" 3 boxes. I am very worried that things will never get back to normal. It's bullshit to say the ammo companies are producing at full speed. If the stores were allowed to sell more ammo like it used to be, than there would be more ammo manufacturing companies springing up all over and we would have shelves stocked with ammo all day. THINK ABOUT IT. WHAT MAKES SENSE? I'm worried.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad