Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there room or need in the line up of center fire cartridges for a manufacturer to squeeze in another one ? Or, is there a wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gunsmith almost talked me into making a 6.5-06 but i did not do it. I also considered a 30-06A.I. but i did not do that one either. Always wondered how those two would have worked for me.
    I went with a 6.5x55 and have never regretted it.

Comment

Can't weight for a .17/45-70 or.17/8mm-Rem~Mag 17/243Win..20/280Rem.....Just dreaming....Lol

Comment

I think so Pmac! She loves fishing, especially crappie, as well.
        Unless you pay WAY to much for a firearm, they're a good investment and there is always a market.

Comment

With all the hullaballou over the AR how about a new cartridge for the AR platform that is actually useful. Maybe a 6X42 MM or something along those lines

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
            by 99explorer
            And BTW, Snopes rates that deleted Dept of State dashboard as FALSE!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...votes-ballots/
            Today, 01:23 PM
          • Voter Fraud
            by bowhunter75richard
            For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
            11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
          • Reply to Voter Fraud
            by 99explorer
            Another thing.
            It is possible if not likely, that SCOTUS would refuse to hear the appeal.
            It take four justices to grant the appeal, and they
            Today, 01:15 PM
          • Reply to Voter Fraud
            by 99explorer
            Wouldn't it be nice if SCOTUS would just take Trump's word for it that massive fraud took place, and not require all that nitty gritty evidence that courts...
            Today, 01:08 PM
          • Reply to Voter Fraud
            by crm3006
            From #1 Bubba: "One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference."

I would have to respectfully disagree with...
            Today, 12:49 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X