Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gun has the most recoil? I'm talking shoulder-bruising, out-of-the-socket kickback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use to pass the gun around and dare each other to pull the trigger.

Comment

I've been knocked out by a hot 3.5 inch 10 gauge when I wasn't shouldering it right. Doesn't look as bad as the TRex though.

Comment

How much is it? I'm looking for a good squrill gun!!

Comment

There is actual recoil and felt recoil. The difference being in the stock and weight of the gun. The worst I have ever been kicked was by a Browning BPS 10 guage with a poorly designed tupperware stock. Ammo was 2 1/4 oz turkey load. It gave me a sore jaw and badly bruised shoulder with one shot.

Comment

huntingbioch, is that you or Raquel in your pic

Comment

Ha Ha Del, Good one I thought the same thing.

Comment

Had a survival .410 that weighed shy of 2 pounds. With 3" shells and a steel butt plate that was about 1/2" wide, it was painful.

Comment

i would have to say a bufflow gun i shot back in the day. i dont think that they make them any more.

Comment

I have looked at a friend's .50 Barrett and wondered how it would handle without that gigantic muzzle brake. In spite of its weight no doubt it would leave an impression in more ways than one.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
                      by FirstBubba
                      Let's back up a bit.

What you probably DIDN'T hear on the Liberal Media was that one sector in Texas apprehended 125 aliens in one 8 hour...
                      Today, 09:46 AM
                    • South Dakota leads the way.
                      by labrador12
                      South Dakota didn't lock down. South Dakota continued with open schools. South Dakota even held the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. South Dakota maintained...
                      02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
                    • Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
                      by rock rat
                      Ya, Bubba recruited his buddy to come on and support him but they still can't stand to hear anyone's opinion other than their own. As if a different idea...
                      Today, 09:25 AM
                    • Reply to New Things
                      by FirstBubba
                      Good idea MattM37. Maybe I can pull that one off!
                      I've got two guns I'm wanting desperately to take a turkey.
                      One is my bolt action .410....
                      Today, 09:17 AM
                    • New Things
                      by MattM37
                      Some interesting stories in the recent Fur-Fish-Game. Canoeing down rivers to hunt for wild boars, and stalking streambanks to hunt muskrats. Are...
                      03-04-2021, 07:14 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X