Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like to collect? Guns, hunting,cartridges, fishing, knives,camping, beer cans, anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chuckles
    replied
    jhjimbo I bet they make a neat wallpaper!
    I also have the brass from the first kill with each rifle. I lost my spent bullets in my last move and since switching to Barnes I have only recovered one. It was from the bear I took last fall and will make a neat addition to the skull mount.
    I hope the winter is treating you well.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Chuckles
    I saved the same thing - hunting licenses and back tags. I have them stapled to the inside back of my gun cabinet. Almost every one for something like 55 years. I also saved lead i was able to recover from game.

Leave a comment:

• Greenhead
    replied
    I say I collect Swiss Army Knives, but that is mostly to justify my compulsion to buy everyone I find cheap.

I have a modest but expanding collection of duck decoys.

Leave a comment:

• seth trudeau
    replied
    Old coins, hunting magazines, fishing lures, valuable rocks, and any thing that I think could be worth somthing or that i like.

Leave a comment:

• chuckles
    replied
    I have just about every hunting and fishing license I have ever purchased, filled and unfilled. I need to organize them with photos and stories while I can still remember some of the details.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Guns with no set purpose, mostly sporting rifles and shotguns.

Leave a comment:

• Brock Holloway
    replied
    Guns, Fishing poles, hunting gear,knives and antlers

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    I am a collector of hundreds of fishing reels. I did not intend to collect so many but I used, designed, tested, and repaired them most of my life and just like starting with two rabbits, the numbers just multiplied.

Leave a comment:

• RJ Arena
    replied
    Knives mostly. They don't have to be good ones, just interesting.

Leave a comment:

• FlyinMonkey
    replied
    I have not set out to collect anything but have found that I have a large collection of books, knives, and fishing gear. And it makes me happy haha

Leave a comment:

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    I don't collect guns; that would indicate a sense or purpose. I do seem to accumulate them, and I've distilled those choices in the last several years to a few favorites.
    I do collect and use contemporary and vintage fountain pens and, as a scuba diver, I search for old medicine bottles at sites in the Puget Sound.

Leave a comment:

• scratchgolf72
    replied
    im a gun guy, im always saving up for one.

Leave a comment:

• rickyno5
    replied
    Coins, arrowheads, shed antlers, antique tools, baseball memorabilia, fossils, and probably lots of other things, my wife thinks I'm a hoarder, but I hope that one day my kids will enjoy rummaging through my cans or boxes of interesting items.

Leave a comment:

• Grassroots89
    replied
    Anything possible.

Leave a comment:

• Quinton Schmelzenbach
    replied
    1) coins and paper money. (I have a fair collection, including some older stuff)
    2) knives
    3) weapons (mostly from here in PNG)
    4) memories. (most definitely my largest collection)

@Safado: Out of curiosity, what tribes?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Big Green
    by FirstBubba
    Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
    Today, 09:49 PM
  • Big Green
    by FirstBubba
    Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
    by rock rat
    OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
    Today, 09:48 PM
  • Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
    by FirstBubba
    We know COVID-19 deaths are wildly inflated.
    NOW... by the CDC's own definition, COVID-19 "cases" are even more wildly exaggerated!...
    Today, 10:45 AM
  • Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
    by FirstBubba
    Donald J. Trump, as POTUS and a business man from the private sector, never wrote the first syllable of tax code/law. He turned everything over to an...
    Today, 09:44 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X