Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like to collect? Guns, hunting,cartridges, fishing, knives,camping, beer cans, anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like to collect? Guns, hunting,cartridges, fishing, knives,camping, beer cans, anything.

What do you like to collect? Guns, hunting,cartridges, fishing, knives,camping, beer cans, anything.

I collect marbles and cast-iron toys.
    Most people aren't aware of the value of some marbles, so it is always fun to be on the hunt for new finds.
    What do you collect jhjimbo?

Comment

The only collection I have is one of wonderful outdoor memories, and what I don't have photos of, I have written down, because if you don't take care of your collection, it will deteriorate.

Comment

I collect old full size Coleman lanterns and Hess Oil Company toy trucks. For those that do not know Hess,Leon Hess was the founder and at one time owned the NY Jets. they are a refiner, retail gas station/convenient store company up and down the east coast. Every year at Christmas they had a toy truck available - different one each year.
        I also have a small collection of .22 rim fire shells and folding and fixed blade hunting knives.

Comment

duck decoys - beer cans until I get a truck load then I donate them to the Shriner's for crippled children.

Comment

I seem to have a collection of folding knives, although I don't recall setting out to collect them.
            I also have a collection of guns, which have a way of accumulating around here, like empty wine bottles.

Comment

Rooster pheasant tail feathers.

Comment

My gun collection is steadily growing larger! I collect a lot of fishing lures even though I probably haven't even used half of them!

Comment

I collect masks (tribal/cultural) and knives. I too am starting to build quite a gun collection.

Comment

My wife claims I am an accumulator, not a collector. Rifles, shotguns, knives, machetes, books. Even have a collection of cataloged spent bullets from animals. My Daughter calls my trophy collection "The Dead Zoo".. A good friend says if I ever have a yard sale, he wants the parking concession. No respect from anyone

Comment

I collect nice trail camera photos of New Jersey wildlife that happen to step in from of my motion camera. The black bears are the coolest photos buy far. I love seeing the little bear cubs and the spotted fawns on trail cam. I love seeing the cubs and fawns Fathers also.

Comment

I'm a gun buyer! Collectors buy, sell and trade. I just buy! LOL!
                        I collect all kinds of "stuff"! Drummerboy quarters. Wheat pennies.

Comment

I collect fossils, old coins, and antlers. I recently got a hold of a great old antler collection from the same town I live in in Maine. I contracted a job to renovate and insulate a home which had just been purchased. The new owners found 8 euro mount racks and were going to toss them out. There are nice big racks, a couple of them are huge. I was happy to take them off their hands. I love these rack as they are very old and come from a place just 2 miles from my home and across the street from where I shot a super buck this past season. I am loaning the collection to a pal who just opened a sporting store up the road to display.

Comment

Elk ivories, spent cases from successful hunts, a pile of shed antlers. I sell a good portion of the latter, except for "special" antlers or sets that I just can't make myself part with.

Comment

1) coins and paper money. (I have a fair collection, including some older stuff)
                              2) knives
                              3) weapons (mostly from here in PNG)
                              4) memories. (most definitely my largest collection)

@Safado: Out of curiosity, what tribes?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
                                by Danbo
                                No that's confirmed!...
                                Today, 05:09 PM
                              • Trump
                                by Danbo
                                https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                                04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                              • Reply to Trump
                                by FirstBubba
                                I guess you got that from a unanimous source?

It's no good for (D)'s unless the source is unanimous! 👀...
                                Today, 05:05 PM
                              • Reply to Trump
                                by Danbo
                                Breaking news Hillary used FBI , and CIA as her own Gestapo against Trump campaign.
                                Today, 04:18 PM
                              • Reply to Trump
                                by Danbo
                                Trump landslide 2020.

Biden asks for 4 10 minute breaks what a bum.

Now Bid en refuses to get drug tested what is he afraid...
                                Today, 04:11 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X