Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats better a 22 mag pump or lever.

whats better a 22 mag pump or lever.

Former Pres. George W. Bush said his favorite rifle is the Winchester Model 61 pump action. It is my favorite also.

Comment

for .22mag a bolt action

Comment

bolt action.

Comment

I personally rely on a Ruger M77/22M bolt action in .22WMR and I'm very pleased with it; however, faced with the choice between a pump and a lever action, I think I'd opt for the lever action.

Comment

I have two 22Mag rifles, Marlin Bolt,Ruger 10/22M, Now if I had to pick it would be the Pump over the Lever!

Comment

It's a matter of personal choice. I prefer a pump but have friends who are deadly with the lever.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Recoil pads revisited
                by Pmacc60
                Sunday morning and I’m going through rifles because you got me thinking about this. Here is what I came up with, all are current hunting rifles and...
                Today, 08:16 AM
              • Recoil pads revisited
                by dewman
                When I was redoing the base/ring & swivel setup on the old '06 yesterday my pal sitting there with me asked if I was going to add a recoil pad. Probably...
                Today, 07:36 AM
              • Reply to Pelosi and the VP candidate !
                by FirstBubba
                As far as I'm concerned, who-(whom?)ever is selected, if Biden is elected, they will, in time, become an Obama puppet.
                Right now, the push seems...
                Today, 07:57 AM
              • Pelosi and the VP candidate !
                by bowhunter75richard
                Pelosi states that the VP candidate is of no consequence ! Is this largely felt to be true ? In this election, I would think it to be of the utmost...
                Today, 06:38 AM
              • Reply to Winchester Model-12 12 Gauge Shotgun Issue
                by FirstBubba
                RazzRJB, I don't guess it makes much difference why it's missing. LOL! Because it isn't attached, I've had them just "fall" out unnoticed....
                Today, 07:48 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X