Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women, do not take Joe Biden's advice and get a shotgun, get a AR-15, much easier to shoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women, do not take Joe Biden's advice and get a shotgun, get a AR-15, much easier to shoot.

Women, do not take Joe Biden's advice and get a shotgun, get a AR-15, much easier to shoot.

Women, do not take Biden's advice. Get an AR-15, much easier to shoot. As demoed below.

www.ijreview.com/2013/02/38482-humorous-women-take-joe-bidens-buy-a-shotgun-advice/

Comment

I am on the other side of that argument. Not Bidens side; but a pump action shotgun is ideal. Five rounds of 00 buck is 45 30 caliber pellets that do not over over penetrate like a rifle round. You also have the option of less than lethal. Something your spouse might be more likely to use.

Comment

PS The clack clack of cycling the firearm can be understood even if you come from Uzbekistan.

Comment

Shotgun may be better, but some women may not be able to handle the recoil of a 12 gauge shotgun. Go on Youtube and watch some of the videos of women shooting these shotguns (No, I don't think they're funny I think it's dangerous and dumb). Also, there are rounds that won't over penetrate walls! Carl, maybe I understood you, but my Remington 00 buckshot only has nine 33 caliber pellets. My #4 buckshot has about 41 though!

Comment

Shotguns are heavy, have a high amount of recoil and you only get at most 6 shots compared to an AR that is light has a low amount of recoil and is quick to fire. Plus you can put night optics on an AR easily.

Comment

I hear you Ga. My post was 5 rounds with a total of 54 pellets [5x9=54]. As far as 33 or 30 that was by eye. Also you have the ability to use light trap loads, still deadly in a house. Or you can use a 20 or 410. In a suburban setting with basically plywood construction I would stay with the shotgun.

Comment

The whole point of the link is to show women can not handle 12ga shotguns like joe suggested. click on the link and watch the video.

Maybe if anything women should consider a 20ga or 410.

www.ijreview.com/2013/02/38482-humorous-women-take-joe-bidens-buy-a-shot...

Comment

Giving your wife or girl friend a rifle or shotgun or hand gun too powerful is cruel and dangerous.

Comment

My wife beat Kooky Joe to the punch long ago. There is a Stevens 311 SxS in the hall closet next to the front door. No need for rackin' and clackin', just push off the safety......

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                      by FirstBubba
                      jimbo don't like me. LOL! 😉! I caught him and called his hand....
                      Today, 07:26 PM
                    • Rest Easy
                      by jhjimbo
                      Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                      Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                    • Reply to More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                      by FirstBubba
                      Talk about caught twixt a rock and a hard spot!
                      Never did like Graham. He just looks cheesy to me.

Did appreciate what Graham did for...
                      Today, 07:18 PM
                    • More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                      by crm3006
                      Wow: Lindsey Graham Refuses to Issue Big Tech Subpoenas

Un-be-lievable.

Lindsey Graham swore up and down that he would
                      Today, 05:22 PM
                    • Reply to Rest Easy
                      by jhjimbo
                      I have blocked several that do not post anything worth reading, off topic wrong information, or pivoting on a thread.
                      The site is much more enjoyable...
                      Today, 07:02 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X