Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I posted this question earlier, but have no idea where......Any who, looking for input/opinions on the new Mossberg Deer T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I posted this question earlier, but have no idea where......Any who, looking for input/opinions on the new Mossberg Deer T

Well, I posted this question earlier, but have no idea where......Any who, looking for input/opinions on the new Mossberg Deer Thug rifles. I like the looks and feel of them but have read a lot of negative reviews on some of the other forums. Really would like to hear first hand info, not a friend had a friend who knew a guy type info. Anyway any input will be graciously accepted. Oh yea, I know there are more expensive better guns out there, I own a couple Remington 700s, a Weatherby, a Howa and some others.

i stay away from everything mossberg, the quality of their firearms if far less superior then most every other manufacturer out there. you would be advised to stick with your "more expensive better guns". i have never actually handled the firearm you are speaking of, but have first hand seen 3 mossbergs break, and im not talking a simple jam or something like that.

Comment

WTF is a Deer Thug and why on Earth is it on a rifle? Anyone who buys those rifles probably has some Zombie Ammo for it. Good grief! Pandering to the teenie-weenies again I see....

Comment

WTF....Well allow me to explain MR. Smartass, Deer Thug is the logo for "DEER HUNTERS UNITED for GOOD". T.H.U.G. (Today’s Hunters Uniting for Good): Mossy Oak has teamed up with Frank Lickliter II of the PGA tour to raise funds for Wounded Warrior Project. A portion of sales from "THUG"-related items and all the money raised from special auctioned hunts will be handed over to Frank Lickliter II at his yearly golf event for Wounded Warrior Project. T.H.U.G. Gear is available at www.mossyoak.com/store. Mossy Oak Break Up is the camo pattern on the stock and the rifle is made by Mossberg Firearms. And I personally think the “WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT” is a very worthwhile charity. Oh and by the way, I am not a teenie-weenie. I left this site sometime back and vowed not to come back because of Smartasses and Know It All Jackasses that know only how to be judgmental and or critical of anything they do not agree with or understand and why I came back beats the hell out of me.......GOODBYE

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad