Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay i need help. Theres a guy at work selling a Mossberg 22lr. with the stainless steel barrel he says its a year old. He is br

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Pass on any Mossturd.

Leave a comment:

• DesertWalker
    replied
    seems like he is trying to get better than a new price for it on you. seems high to me. pass as the other gentleman have stated.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Ditto~~WAM....Pass

Leave a comment:

• imabowguy
    replied
    Thanks i appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Pass

Leave a comment:

• Bioguy01
    replied
    $200 for a used .22 isn't a deal in most cases even if it is only a year old and only had a box of shells through it.

Leave a comment:

• MidnightBanjo
    replied
    If it's the tactical (AR style) that's probably a good deal, but if its the Plinkster I'd say not.

Leave a comment:

• Ga hunter
    replied
    What kind of Mossberg? I bought my Plinkster 702 for about 90 bucks. If it's that model I probably wouldn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Okay i need help. Theres a guy at work selling a Mossberg 22lr. with the stainless steel barrel he says its a year old. He is br

Okay i need help. Theres a guy at work selling a Mossberg 22lr. with the stainless steel barrel he says its a year old. He is bringing it in tomorrow. Asking price is 200. pass or buy?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
    by 99explorer
    The reason Trump drew so much support from the black community is that Biden's Crime Bill of 1994 had put so many of the brothers behind bars.
    Today, 03:37 PM
  • Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
    11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    When uneducated people continue to vote for the man instead of the agenda of a party, we will continue to see the BS that is being reported to us after...
    Today, 02:23 PM
  • Reply to Copper bullets
    by Sarge01
    Like I said before I didn't have very good results with Barnes Triple Shocks. This year I loaded 165 grain Hornady SST's in my 300WSM. I shot an 8...
    Today, 02:20 PM
  • Copper bullets
    by Brad P
    So I’m sure it’s been asked already, but I haven’t found the answer I was looking for. With the newer solid copper bullets that are being made theses...
    11-05-2020, 11:48 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X