Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay i need help. Theres a guy at work selling a Mossberg 22lr. with the stainless steel barrel he says its a year old. He is br

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay i need help. Theres a guy at work selling a Mossberg 22lr. with the stainless steel barrel he says its a year old. He is br

Okay i need help. Theres a guy at work selling a Mossberg 22lr. with the stainless steel barrel he says its a year old. He is bringing it in tomorrow. Asking price is 200. pass or buy?

What kind of Mossberg? I bought my Plinkster 702 for about 90 bucks. If it's that model I probably wouldn't do it.

Comment

If it's the tactical (AR style) that's probably a good deal, but if its the Plinkster I'd say not.

Comment

$200 for a used .22 isn't a deal in most cases even if it is only a year old and only had a box of shells through it.

Comment

Pass

Comment

Thanks i appreciate it.

Comment

Ditto~~WAM....Pass

Comment

seems like he is trying to get better than a new price for it on you. seems high to me. pass as the other gentleman have stated.

Comment

Pass on any Mossturd.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad