Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody having trouble finding skeet/dove ammo? I know that the ammo scare is bad, but I didn't think that it was bad enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody having trouble finding skeet/dove ammo? I know that the ammo scare is bad, but I didn't think that it was bad enough

Is anybody having trouble finding skeet/dove ammo? I know that the ammo scare is bad, but I didn't think that it was bad enough to where I couldn't even find ammo for skeet! Is anybody else experiencing this? I've checked a few different stores and none of the had plain ole number 7 1/2" or 8 shot!

Wal-Mart had a supply of shotgun shells. Did not notice about skeet loads. They are out of about everything else.

Comment

There does not appear to be any shortage at Cheaper than dirt any gauge or shot size

Comment

Despite the obvious shortage of rifle and handgun ammunition, as well as the components to assemble my own, the situation in my corner of the nation (NW Oregon) seems better for 12 and 20 gauge shotgun loads, still available, which is fortuitous because I don't load my own shotshells.

Comment

Sunday we went and got my new shot gun and we got some shells when we went. We got 8 and 5 shot. There weren't many 71/2 and there were no 6 or buck shot. but other that that, they had a good bit of ammo. Now rifle was a different story. There were 4 or 5 boxes. Weird cal. like 222, 25-06 and stuff like that. Some thing else kinda funny though, I thought, was that the guy that was behind the gun counter whispered to us to stock up on ammo.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad