Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My buddy just told me that on "Gun Broker .com" that .223 reloading dies were going for $75.00. Has anyone else seen this happe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy just told me that on "Gun Broker .com" that .223 reloading dies were going for $75.00. Has anyone else seen this happe

My buddy just told me that on "Gun Broker .com" that .223 reloading dies were going for $75.00. Has anyone else seen this happening ?

Yes every thing is going crazy on gun broker last couple of weeks,now is not the time to buy!

Comment

There are currently no .223 reloading dies listed for sale on gunbroker.com.
      They must have all been snapped up.

Comment

Check eBay, same thing.

Comment

Amazon.com has several of them (Hornady, Lee, RCBS and Lyman)listed at prices in the $40 range.

Comment

Are we getting ready for an armed insurrection or somthing?

Comment

WAM~from your mouth to GOD's ears...+1

Comment

All the stores withn 200 miles of me are sold out. Ebay has some going for over $100 and Gunbroker is climping just as fast. Brass is now going for $75 per hundred and up. Rediculous what is going on. I refuse to pay those kind of prices. Cartridges that seel for $5.33 per box are going for $15 to $20 a box on gunbroker. You'd think they were lined with gold or heatseekers. All the more reason I'm glad I have 2000 rounds stashed away

Comment

I marvel at the bare shelves of shops in my area, yet the staff tell me they're receiving supplies but everything is selling immediately. I had a few pounds of smokeless powder to replace but haven't been able to do so for weeks.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                    by FirstBubba
                    "... I took your advice and blocked the slimy nine and the red rodent, ..."

Welcome! It's pretty sad to rant and rave on a blog...
                    Today, 04:39 PM
                  • Rest Easy
                    by jhjimbo
                    Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                    Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                  • Reply to Rest Easy
                    by 99explorer
                    Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
                    Today, 03:02 PM
                  • Reply to Rest Easy
                    by jhjimbo
                    They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more....
                    Today, 02:39 PM
                  • Reply to Rest Easy
                    by bowhunter75richard
                    I am most pleased with the Barrett confirmation, now we only need to see the fallout from the D’s. With the reelection of Trump, probably not too much...
                    Today, 01:18 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X