Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you ask Joe Bidden if you had the chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you ask Joe Bidden if you had the chance?

What would you ask Joe Bidden if you had the chance?

Has he figured out how to tie his shoes yet.

Comment

If he knows what's good for shoulder pain...? ( the answer lies in the movie stepbrothers)

Comment

I wouldn't waste my breath because I don't give a damn about his opinion or what he thinks.

Comment

Where to begin? I have so many questions to ask that I could practically write an entire book. Here is one that stands out (and that I can currently give intelligent phrasing to.)
          Mr. Vice President
          One of your well known stances regarding gun rights/ gun control is your view that you wish to “close the gun show loophole.” As in you wish to restrict the private transfer of firearms between private citizens that are not required (by federal law) to undergo a background check. This clause however does not just pertain to gun shows, as private sellers are not required to undergo background checks regardless of location. My question then, is how would the federal government possibly intend to enforce this law? How would you prevent two people from exchanging a firearm within their own homes an away from the public sphere? How could you stop me buying a firearm from a friend if I were to meet them at their own home and not in a public space? Is such a law even enforceable?

Comment

How it feels being known as the most gaffe-prone politician in the United States.

Comment

nehunter-its pretty simple, universal gun registration. every gun is tied to a person in a database, and when uncle sam comes knocking on your door asking to see your weapons and finds one is missing......

Comment

You just cant FIX Stupid!!!

Comment

Can't fix STUPID, but you can promote it.

Comment

All of the proposed fixes to our current gun laws seem to be aimed at the law abiding gun owner. Universal background checks, reduced magazine capacity, bans on semiautomatic rifles. What new legislation is being aimed at the actual problem, criminals. They don't need background checks, will use high capacity magazine's, and semiautomatic rifles whether they are banned or not.

Comment

How would asked Joe Biden, how did you protect your home and family, before you became the Vice President of the United States, with full time Secret Service paid by the taxpayers.

Comment

I should of said "I would asked Joe Biden". Sorry

Comment

What is he going to do to protect honest law abiding citizens and their children from the mentally sick, disturbed and unstable crazies??

Comment

I would ask him to describe, on television, just why a black rifle is more dangerous than a brown one.

Comment

Why does he have Secret Service protection, but opposes armed security for our schools. Are children less important than one dumb, corrupt, politician?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad