Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good luck to all those in the northeast in the eye of the blizzard. Stay safe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to all those in the northeast in the eye of the blizzard. Stay safe.

Good luck to all those in the northeast in the eye of the blizzard. Stay safe.

Thank you sir, 5" of fresh snow on the ground, just 19" more to go.

Comment

Nice thing about Sandy is all the dead wood and questionable trees are down. So one less thing to worry about. And just like ammo there is a run on bread, milk and eggs. So the smartest thing to do is dust off the sleighs. Stay off the roads and have a big French Toast Party.

Comment

Wood stove is cranking, couple packages of deer steak thawing out, go out and make the first pass down the drive way with the plow, and come back in for some grub.

Comment

Hi...

Thanks.

Blizzard, Nor'easter, whatever...it'll just be another part of the Winter here in NY's lower Catskill Mountains.

Comment

Thanks. Got my days work done by noon and looking forward to a good storm. Already 4 or 5" here and the nor Easter isn't even here yet.

Comment

If you make a snowman, remember the first of David Letterman's 'top ten' rules: no carrots below the neck.

Comment

The Atlantic may be a "Cruel Mistress". But right now she kept it warm enough to just have rain. Very cold and damp but it does not have to be shoveled

Comment

Snowing hard here in Northern. MA Going out tonight to do some plowing/ shoveling. Should be a good money storm. Are you in the area?
                  Seth

Comment

If I didn't have a snowmoble, I'd have packed my a$$ outa there 2 days ago!Course if you got food, water and firewood what the heck, sit back and enjoy. Hope the power stays on for you guys!

Comment

The John Deere is plugged in, I've got wood for the stove. It's Feb on the edge of the Tug Hill. Only the Weather Channel thinks its a big deal.

Comment

Well everyone got Sandy Scared and filled up their gas tanks. Now their all stuck on the expressway and locking side streets with a full tank of gas. Thank God there aren't any cliffs on Long Island other wise these Lemmings would be running off them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad