Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any place in the US that still has ammo or is the outage nation wide? Ammo like .223 and pistol ammo like .22, 9mm, .4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any place in the US that still has ammo or is the outage nation wide? Ammo like .223 and pistol ammo like .22, 9mm, .4

Is there any place in the US that still has ammo or is the outage nation wide? Ammo like .223 and pistol ammo like .22, 9mm, .40 and .45. If yo have some in your area what state, county are you in. Is the store a big box or a local independent gun store?

not in ATL

Comment

The local Wally-World usually has a pretty good selection but on my last visit a big boot box would have held the inventory on display. I hear we're looking at a 9 month drought until production catches up with demand.

Comment

The local Wally-World usually has a pretty good selection but on my last visit a big boot box would have held the inventory on display. I hear we're looking at a 9 month drought until production catches up with demand.

Comment

Sometimes I think this site needs an enemea.

Comment

Come to North Alabama my friend, it's like all this Hillary Clinton banning BS doesn't even exist!

Comment

It is slim pickings everywhere. On a side note DHS is about to buy hundreds of millions more rounds in 22lr, 40,45,9mm, so don't think it is going to change anytime soon! They have bought or contracts for over a billion rounds of ammunition from the last year alone.

Comment

Went by two independent stores today. Both had AR's (.223 only!) and "some" ammo. No wide selection on either, but they did have some.
                Called a "big" independent in a metro area.
                DPMS in .308 - $2400!!! Thanks! But no thanks!

Comment

Hi...

Haven't needed to buy ammo in quite a while...so no knowledge of what the stores have in stock, or what prices they're charging.

However, my (almost) daily outdoor catalogs, like "The Sportsman's Guide", are advertising all kinds of ammo in each catalog I get...and some of their catalogs come more than twice a week...!!

Comment

I hope all this AR business calms down. prices are too high and if you did find one there is no 223 ammo available.

Comment

MN still has most everything except .223 / .22lr. I sold my handguns when my son was born so I don't look at pistol calibers.
                      Gander has .223 but it sells out quickly whenever they put it out.

Comment

chuckles

Just out of curiosity.
                        Why would you sell your handguns when your son was born?

Comment

Cant find 7.62x39 anywhere?

Comment

FirstBubba because I was poor.

Comment

No shortage of ammo, just an over abundance of nervous Nelly's on a buying spree!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad