Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmermans trial has been set to start in a few months. The defense fun is running low. It is estimated his defense wil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's man enough to take a life he should man up and pay his own defense.

Comment

Safado! Yes indeed. Why is no one talking about the kids right to defend himself? If some guy I didn't know came up to me as I was walking home from a candy purchase and tried to detain me I'd likely show some resistance.

Comment

10jolsen,
        I don't want to re-open that wound. Dave Petzal stirred a hornet's nest when he accused Zimmerman of being 'stupid while armed'. So I won't go there again, but if you're big enough to carry concealed and take a life you should pay for your own defense or get a public defender.

Comment

I believe that there is one point that everyone is missing. This is not your usual self defense shooting. Nor is it cut and dry. The out come of this trial may have far reaching political and legal ramifications. I am sure that there are factions urging the District Attorney to play their first string. Good legal defense is not cheap and the lawyer has to portray being a true believer in the media. Both sides in Florida have something to gain or loose. This is why you see the rush to kick in.

Comment

Before you "kick in" look at who is representing Zimmerman and who is actually asking for contributions. Do some homework before committing any $$$! This sounds very much like a scam to me! I cannot imagine that some very good law firm has not agreed to take on something as high profile and surely precedent-setting for free. Don't be a sucker and let someone prey on your passions for gun issues unnecessarily. Look what's happening with all this ammo hoarding foolishness!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to New 4 X 16 - 44mm
              by jhjimbo
              Forgot to say 30mm tube. The emblem is the battery compartment cap. knobs are select red or green and power 0 to 5. Inside that ring is focus adj....
              Today, 05:15 PM
            • New 4 X 16 - 44mm
              by jhjimbo
              Just got my new scope from Acme Machine. the scope (China) is private labeled for Acme. First focal plan, red/green illuminated, Limited lifetime warranty....
              Today, 04:28 PM
            • Reply to Archery
              by jhjimbo

My Avitar is my ground blind at a junction of three deer trails, on the edge of a swamp and at the bottom of an escape run up a good size...
              Today, 05:03 PM
            • Archery
              by jhjimbo
              Archery coming up soon. Hope it cools off a little....
              09-14-2021, 11:47 PM
            • Reply to TGIF; Off the Big Screen
              by PigHunter
              No doubt that was a memorable trip!

Battle of the Bulge was released in 1966. You can rent it on Amazon Prime Video

Here's the...
              Today, 04:40 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X