Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    Very! Mine in .30-06 is my new best friend during elk season.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Sorry~~ it out-Shoots my Remington Mod 7 in 7mm/08, the 7mm/08 is a 270 with (short Pants) built on a 308 case not like the 270 on a 8mm/case.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    Most over-the-counter hunting rifles vary from unit to unit in accuracy. However, you can count on the Savage 110s to be among the best in terms of accuracy. They are easily the least expensive to upgrade with a highly accurate custom barrel as well since you can crank them on yourself without the cost of a gunsmith. As with all rifles, you will have to hand-load and tune for maximum accuracy since all rifles have a unique accuracy footprint.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    I have a older(1980) Savage Mod 110~in 270Win to this day it still shots BUG size holes at 100Yd.

Leave a comment:

• AAM
    started a topic How accurate are Savage model 110s.

How accurate are Savage model 110s.

How accurate are Savage model 110s.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad