Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There was a discussion about this on Fox by megan kelly and judge napalitano. emanual can not coerce a company to do or not do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcast
    replied
    Not sure whats not to understand? He is a public official who is held at a higher standard then the general public because of their ability to make/effect laws, enforce them, and in general make your life a living h3ll shall you not do what they say. Pretty simple if you ask me.

On the street I can say whatever I want to a women,but if I do so in work then I will be charged with sexual harrasment.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Understand! ...and agree!

BUT!!! Emanuel did do it!
    Doesn't that display just how far these do-do heads will go to push an anti gun agenda?

Leave a comment:

• There was a discussion about this on Fox by megan kelly and judge napalitano. emanual can not coerce a company to do or not do

There was a discussion about this on Fox by megan kelly and judge napalitano. emanual can not coerce a company to do or not do something as a representative of the state. as a individual you can say what ever you want. they said it was a 'interference with commerce' clause.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad