Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im thinking about getting another .22lr semi-auto.. i have a ruger 10/22. any other ones out there that are comparable for the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im thinking about getting another .22lr semi-auto.. i have a ruger 10/22. any other ones out there that are comparable for the

im thinking about getting another .22lr semi-auto.. i have a ruger 10/22. any other ones out there that are comparable for the same price or less.

keep it simple and get another 10/22

Comment

Marlin makes a decent one that is pretty cheap. It's all you'd ever need for squirrels, rabbitts, and Coke cans.

Comment

Save up and get one of the new .17supermag rifles. Capable of varmints over 200 yds. Better statistics than a .22mag.
        One rifle per caliber is all you need, why get two in the same caliber?

Comment

Maybe add a .22 semi-auto pistol, ruger mark III, browning buckmark, sig mosquito are all good.

Comment

Jhimbo- good call. Another caliber would be nice. I just like 22 and a little something for my son down the line.

Jay- gotta wait another week to apply for my pistol permit. Had to be a resident of my county for 6 months before i applied. Im gonna get a 22 pistol as my first. Ammo is so cheap and fun to shoot

Comment

I am in the same boat as you... I am looking at the Remington 597 but they seam to be hit or miss. As far as I can tell the newer ones are the way to go.

Comment

Another vote for the Marlin Model 60. They are cheaper than a 10/22 and at least as accurate. However, you won't find the vast number of aftermarket accessories for them like you will with the Ruger.

Comment

i think im gonna get a .17. good looking out guys

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad