Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The www.ruger.com web site has a service to send a pro-gun letter to your representative and senator. they have sent over 800,00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The www.ruger.com web site has a service to send a pro-gun letter to your representative and senator. they have sent over 800,00

The www.ruger.com web site has a service to send a pro-gun letter to your representative and senator. they have sent over 800,000 letters so far. it is easy to do, just add your zip code and they determine your reps. Ruger rocks...

It only takes a minute to send letters.

Comment

I would not think that a form letter produced by a gun company would have as much sincerity or impact (or integrity) as a personal one with your signature and return address on it.

Comment

OHH, I have filled it out and you do put your return address and signature. Ruger fills puts blanks in the paper for signatures and such.

Comment

Well, I did it. It took about two or three minutes, following the prompts. Copies went out to all my representatives in Washington, plus the Governor and State Attorney General.
          I know a personal letter would be better, but I may not get around to it until there is an actual bill being debated, so it's better to get off an early shot now when it's so easy.
          Thanks for the tip, jhjimbo.

Comment

So you send a personal letter too! I have talked to a lot of "gun nuts" that say they are going to write letters, and knock something like what Ruger is doing, then they do nothing. something is better than nothing.

Comment

I did it and sent the link to many guys i hunt with. I have also sent money to the NRA and various other like minded groups.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad