Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is a video that identifies the current administration agenda. Make a cup of joe and watch this 20min youtube video. Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a video that identifies the current administration agenda. Make a cup of joe and watch this 20min youtube video. Pass

Here is a video that identifies the current administration agenda. Make a cup of joe and watch this 20min youtube video. Pass this link to everyone you know. Everyone needs to be vigilant. If yo believe in Obama, disregard this link. Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?

jhjimbo

I googled "obama asks will you fire on American citizens".
    Yep! It's there!
    I just don't understand how true, red blooded Americans can't see the road he's (Obama) pushing the US down!
    I'm afraid we're already at the point of "No Return"!

Comment

Isn't tomorrow your day to stand on the street corner in your robe carrying your "the end is near" sign?

Comment

Hey jhjimbo,
        www.fieldandstream.com/forums/guns/2nd-amendment/hypothetical-assault-ban

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Each person has to sort things through in their own mind. There are enough antagonists out there for a 1000 debates. What you think or say is your own business, unless you are a politician.

Comment

jhjimbo...i watched that video a day or two ago before you posted this link. you want to look at it and just brush it aside, but damn its scary stuff. id prefer not to drop out of college to fight a civil war but ill tell you guys every day that passes the outlook just gets worse and worse. think what you want, but with the current state of affairs and whats going on in washington im getting ready for the worst. its good your at least trying to open eyes. i do hope everyone here watches it. im keeping a very watchful eye on the whitehouse right now, well just have to wait and see.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad