Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see Dianne Feinstein's dog and pony show today on the news. She had several black rifles on a poster board, a couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see Dianne Feinstein's dog and pony show today on the news. She had several black rifles on a poster board, a couple

Did anyone see Dianne Feinstein's dog and pony show today on the news. She had several black rifles on a poster board, a couple of police cheifs, a couple victims of gun violence and anybody else she could that would say something bad about guns. I started to watch it but it becase so sickening and full of lies that I had to change the channel. They have no facts so She and Obummer are trying to play on everyone's emotions to try and get gun control passed. She even had a priest come and speak and pray for gun control. She is an absolute idiot.

Of course she is an idiot. Look at the district she represents. I once lived there. Now you know why I couldn't wait to escape from there to live here in America.

Comment

I was thinking what a good scam it would be to build some drop boxes like those used by Goodwill and Salvation Army, but paint them with the Obama campaign logo and a sign that said "Turn in guns here", and then place them on street corners in her district. We could no doubt score a pile of guns for use as trading stock. Actually I'm surprised that no crooks have already done something like this. The climate is certainly right in these liberal strongholds for a crooked scam like this to work and keep the criminals supplied with illegal guns. California has such restrictive gun laws as it is, why don't they just enforce what they already have? Answer; their prison system is already overflowing and their budget is already busted.

Comment

Sarge, what affiliate aired this crap?

Comment

FOX was airing Hilary's stammering and stuttering in from the Senate committee and broke in with Fienstein but went away from it as soon as I did. I checked back and they had quit airing the trash. I'm sure if you checked the alaphebet stations it was the main news item there.

Comment

TrapperVic it is all over the net just type it in. I would like to know what handguns she wants banned because it is not just an "Assault Rifle" ban but certain handguns she deems as dangerous also.

Dave, I'm in on your adventure if you want a cohort! But we'd have better luck offering pot for your guns!

Comment

Her ban also includes shotguns and backgound check for buying ammo.

Comment

Diane Feinstein was present in the City Hall building in San Francisco 35 years ago when the mayor was shot and killed. She has been suffering from post traumatic stress disorder ever since.

Comment

If you want to see a list of the firearms that she wants banned go to Patriot Outdoor News.
                  They have a link on there that gives you the list of firearms that she listed to be banned.

Comment

Banning them is a lot easier than coming and getting them! LOL!

Comment

She just another one of the ninetyeight percent democraps who hate all guns. Don't lets the Dems fool you, when they say they don't have a problem with hunting guns. That BS.

Comment

Barack Obama says he supports the Second Amendment, but...
                        There is always a "but."

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 300 yard .22lr
                          by fitch270
                          I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
                          Today, 01:40 PM
                        • 300 yard .22lr
                          by jhjimbo
                          Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
                          Today, 11:28 AM
                        • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                          by jhjimbo
                          I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
                          Today, 01:28 PM
                        • Cheaper Than Dirt
                          by jhjimbo
                          Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
                          Today, 12:21 PM
                        • Reply to Trump
                          by Ontario Honker Hunter
                          So Trumpish. Everything is about looking for dirt. Or making it up (e.g. the "birther" crap). The guy couldn't win on his merits ... because...
                          Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X