Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wam, or any one else have any experiance with the Speer 175 grain Mag in 7mm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wam, or any one else have any experiance with the Speer 175 grain Mag in 7mm?

Wam, or any one else have any experiance with the Speer 175 grain Mag in 7mm?

idduckhntr,
    Son has killed deer and elk junkyard-dead with Speer 160 gr Speer Mag Tips. No experience with 175 gr except Weatherby factory 175 SP (Interlock). They shoot well in my rifle. Friend of mine has killed several elk with them in his Remington 700 chambered in 7mm Weatherby.

Comment

175gr in 7mmMag are excellent bullets. They have one of the best B.C. and S.D. I loaded nosler partitions to 3,000fps. Enough for anything except maybe the grizzly.

Comment

Thinking about trying some in my 7mm WBY.

Comment

The 175 gr bullets I have looked at have a relatively low BC compared to the 160 gr, 162 gr,168 gr bullets I've looked at. I Shoot the 162 gr sst & nosler 160gr out of my 7mm super mash. I have found them to be the best velocity, BC, energy combo.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad