Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a mosin-nagant 91/30 and im really excited because its in great condition and comes with a bunch of stuff. My excite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a mosin-nagant 91/30 and im really excited because its in great condition and comes with a bunch of stuff. My excite

Just bought a mosin-nagant 91/30 and im really excited because its in great condition and comes with a bunch of stuff. My excitement isnt entirely just about the gun but the history it represents because i have a huge interest in World War II. Anyone else have one of these cool relics?

Most are JUNK at $68.99 Hope you did not get one with Mixed S/# or parts gun! if it shoots buy up all the Ammo you can,S$$T head Biden...is calling for a Ban on Imported Ammo.

Comment

i got one this summer for 136$ and i love it. its not the best but its solid

Comment

I have one that is an old sniper model with the original scope on it from 1938 and it shoots great and if it does work Treestand is right buy what you can while that caliber of ammo is still cheap.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad