Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little heads up. Check out the gun nuts blog, they are cranking out some great reviews. What do you like and dislike so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little heads up. Check out the gun nuts blog, they are cranking out some great reviews. What do you like and dislike so far?

A little heads up. Check out the gun nuts blog, they are cranking out some great reviews. What do you like and dislike so far?

The meopta scope looks nice, I would like to compare one next to a zeiss. A 3 barreled shotgun? Chiappa is still at it.

Comment

Thanks for the head's up!

Comment

Mossberg's adjustable recoil reducing stock looks interesting. If Matthews is going to offer these for other guns (I'm not a big Mossberg fan!), I'll be very interested. Looks like it could be an an affordable addition ... if it actually does what is claimed.

Comment

Funny OH, I was thinking the same thing in regards to Mossberg and the stock

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad