Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a good container than I can buy that I can put somthing in, lets say a gun, and bury it? So that the gun inside won't be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good container than I can buy that I can put somthing in, lets say a gun, and bury it? So that the gun inside won't be

What is a good container than I can buy that I can put somthing in, lets say a gun, and bury it? So that the gun inside won't be rusted or anything like that.

I have heard that PVC pipe capped at both sends would serve your purpose well, but have not tried it myself.
    I would think that some dessicant packs should be added to absorb moisture.

Comment

cosmoline is your friend in your situation.

Comment

AH! You must be from NY as well! go with most of the Gun owners Ik. register it, or as the general opinion is right now... F*** EM

Comment

"If it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig them up!"

Use the glue on caps and keep a handsaw close at hand to saw an end off.
          Studies have shown the life expectancy of PVC underground to be approximately 1500 years!

Comment

Eff 'em. They can have mine....hot and empty

Comment

When California enacted an "assault rifle" registration law over ten years ago, following a shooting in Stockton, 27,000 guns were registered out of an estimated 500,000 to 1 million such guns in the state.
              Many were disassembled into parts, many were shipped out of the state, and many were hidden in an act of civil disobedience.
              Gov. Davis was subsequently recalled in a special election for the first time in California history.
              I expect the rate of non-compliance with New York's law to be even higher.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback! Also,the gun I'm talking about in this question is an ak-47 soo think that will work great with the suggestions! It's sad with what's happening to our country. Keep your guns close!
                Good hunting, andrew

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback! Also,the gun I'm talking about in this question is an ak-47 soo think that will work great with the suggestions! It's sad with what's happening to our country. Keep your guns close!
                  Good hunting, andrew

Comment

Hi...

I'll go with redfishunter's suggestion.

Glue one end closed, and add a screw-on cap to the other. Either the white PVC or the black ABS will work. And the dessicant for good measure.

And don't forget...metal detectors can locate those in the ground.

Comment

Hi...

PS: a good plumber type might be able to integrate something like that to look like a part of your domestic plumbing system...!!

Comment

I will go into the ground before I bury my guns. That is what the Second Amendment is really all about.

Comment

Cheaper than Dirt sells a kit that consists of a tube with screw on caps with desicants to reduce moisture contamination.

Comment

Like WAM, mine may not be empty, but they'll be hot!
                            '06, I don't care if they put me in the ground or leave me for buzzard bait, if they show up for mine and I only take one with me, It'll be worth it! I didn't give them up easily! ...or freely!

Comment

Oh boy,
                              Anonymity is a great thing right?
                              'course nobody could track down actual names from this site...right?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
                                by FirstBubba
                                Smooth lookin' AR D'Man!
                                Let us know how it shoots. 😃!
                                Today, 01:12 PM
                              • Another New Upper
                                by DakotaMan
                                Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                                Today, 12:54 PM
                              • Reply to 16 Years
                                by jhjimbo
                                I have the mad canadian blocked, all I know is he should get an apt. with a Psychiatrist.
                                He should get a life, shooting geese and pheasant do not...
                                Today, 01:11 PM
                              • 16 Years
                                by jhjimbo
                                So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                                Yesterday, 09:20 PM
                              • Reply to 16 Years
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                Pighunter: I don't need to speak for Christ. His message is clear enough and simple enough for anyone to grasp. There is no such thing as God's chosen....
                                Today, 12:15 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X