Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Mahley 16 ga- Im looking for a clip or ammo for it- Thanks

I have a Mahley 16 ga- Im looking for a clip or ammo for it- Thanks

If "Mahley" truly is the maker then I am going to say you are out of luck on finding any accessories, short of something miraculous happening. 16 Gauge are also becoming very rare. You now have an excuse to buy a new 12 or 20 gauge.

Comment

I can't find anything on Mahley! Maybe I'm just lazy but from Googling it I can't find anything! Maybe a little bit more description would help.

Comment

Hi Debra Welcome to F&S,
        We need more Info,
        On your Mahley 16Ga shotgun, What type,Single shot,Pump,SideXside, Semi-Auto,Over/under.
        What on the Barrel,Name, Dates,made in Germany,USA,???? The more we know,the better you will know.

Comment

Numrich Gun Parts and also check www.Gunbroker.com

Comment

While three gun competition shooters have developed an ammo clip of sorts with which to quickly reload the magazines of their shotguns, I am willing to bet that the missing piece from your shotgun is actually a magazine.Check with Numrich Gun Parts for that magazine.

Comment

This is a terrible time to find clips and ammo for any type of gun. The market is dry due to all of the talk about upcoming legislation about gun rights.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad