Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody use TruGlo red dot sights? I'm looking at the dual color red/green dot 30mm 0 magnification model. How are they? Can the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody use TruGlo red dot sights? I'm looking at the dual color red/green dot 30mm 0 magnification model. How are they? Can the

Anybody use TruGlo red dot sights? I'm looking at the dual color red/green dot 30mm 0 magnification model. How are they? Can they handle the recoil of a lightweight .308?

Never used one on a modern rifle. Have used them on muzzle loaders though and only problem we've had was hard to see(shot placement) right at last light.
    Good luck and Good hunting.

Comment

I inadvertently got my answer. I was checking out some videos with Boddington and some other guy on Guns and Hunting and they had a T/C rifle in what looked like .30-06 with a TruGlo on top. It seemed to work fine. Good enough for them, good enough for me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad