Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going off the "one gun" questions, what is next to your bed or in the nightstand. We all have them so what are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beretta 92FS

Comment

In a safe on the nightstand is my Ruger SR40 and on a rack on the wall i have my hunting arsenal, a 12 gauge with a standard barrell and 20 gauge with a short barrell, a 270 with a 4-16x40 scope on it and an old iron site winchester 1917 in 30-06. i feel pretty safe

Comment

The Judge

Comment

I keep a Kimber Pro Carry II with night sights in the nightstand, holstered at Condition 1, stoked with 8 rounds of Winchester Ranger 230 gr. +P ammunition. Next to it is a Surefire light and an extra mag. I'm ready.

And, before you mention it: I live alone, so I'm comfortable keeping a loaded and cocked pistol next to my bed - nobody else is gonna mess with it. If I had children, I obviously wouldn't be doing that. I even hide it in the back of the closet when people come over to hang out.

Comment

Glock 19 next to the bed, canister of bear pepper spray next to the pistol and a nasty Chinese Pug on the foot of the bed, also an alarm system turned on 6pm to 6am. Oh about forgot, a nasty great grandmother , also shares the bed.

Comment

Winchester 1300 under the bed and 4 rounds of 00 Buck in the night stand.

Comment

... forgot to mention the beagle (pictured).. he hears everything.

Comment

9 LED flashlight, Bear Grylls scout folding knife, and a 5 gallon aquarium.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad