Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going off the "one gun" questions, what is next to your bed or in the nightstand. We all have them so what are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesti
    replied
    a pardner 12 ga and a sig in .40.

Leave a comment:

• deerhunterrick
    replied
    12" tanto on night stand but I haven't got far to reach .410,,44 mag, 12ga within arms reach. If somebody gets into my house before I can stop them they can have whatever they want. But nobody has made it thus far to even be worried about it. Left all my fears and worries in Nam where they belonged. Only fear I have now is GOD.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I have a 9 right next to the bed. A strong 9 iron. My kids are 3 and 6, so i need to leave'm in the safe. Hopefully i can fight off an intruder while my wife gets the Glock or the BPS. They are close.

Leave a comment:

• rlowe357
    replied
    My side: baretta 9mm, 38 derringer, 12 guage 870 marine magnum 00 buckshot
    Wifes side: taurus 9mm
    Foot of the bed: 110# Doberman

Leave a comment:

• JonnyRossco
    replied
    I always sleep better knowing my 12ga Defender is 6ft away in my safe ready to go!

Leave a comment:

• dleurquin
    replied
    A couple of books and an alarm clock on one side and HQ (my wife) on the other.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    The only firearm I do not have locked in a safe is a muzzleloader.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    A light, an alarm clock , cell phone and a good book. However my clothes dresser nearby has a S&W 637 38 Special +P loaded with 125 grain Winchester Silver Tip Hollow Points in the top drawer.

Leave a comment:

• whitetailfreek
    replied
    1911, and in the next room my 835 Home Defense shotgun. Like a wise man once said, you should use a pistol to fight to a long gun.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Light, Alarm Clock, cell phone, whatever novel I and reading and my slippers.

The electronic safe in the closet however has a 1911 45ACP by STI.

Leave a comment:

• NM
    replied
    S&W model 59 with 147 gr Hornadys.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    Whatever just came out of my pocket before the jeans hit the floor, usually a Ruger LCP these days.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan01
    replied
    Glock (.40 SW)

Leave a comment:

• chuckles
    replied
    A good book. I have kids too.

Leave a comment:

• Hobob
    replied
    I got kids, so its a Dachshund and some stuffed animals.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad