• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Glock pistols.

What do you think of Glock pistols.

i my self love them.

Comment

Good guns, I just had issues with them biting the web of my overized hands.

Comment

You can't go wrong with a Glock. The gun is virtually indestructible. I would highly recommend any model Glock.

Comment

My carry gun is Glock 23 in 40 S&W. Light weight, comfortable to shoot, safe and darn near indestructible.

Comment

I'm a big Glock fan. They fit my hand very well, point naturally, and are 100% reliable. You can't go wrong with any model Glock. I know a lot of people don't like them for their triggers, but once you figure out how to shoot it, I don't think there's a better handgun out there.

Comment

The easier a gun is to clean the more I like it.

Comment

Great guns, but the ergonomics don't work for me and I am not willing to take the time to adjust my natural aim point to the more open grip angle. But I am an oddball CZ shooter all the way and they have their
                quirks people don't like too.

Comment

I like em. Bought a model 30 a few years ago after renting and firing a lot of autos. Simple and reliable. Never have had a misfire or feed problem. When I purchased I originally tried to see how long it could go uncleaned before it jammed on me. Shot somewhere around 500 rounds over a few trips to the range before my conscience just wouldn't let me put the thing away dirty any more. Never did have an issue.

Comment

A friend of mine had one, the one with the safety interlock button on the hand grip. When I held it, I naturally did not hit the button. So I fired it with my hand feeling unnatural. It's a pistol, it fires. It doesn't feel right to me. eh.

Comment

Tactical Tupperware?

Comment

I hate them. The whole idea of having a plastic pistol is just stupid. Besides that, I find them to be unreliabe and not worth the money. I say you should just get a 1911 or Baretta instead.

Comment

I have carried a Glock 23C on and off duty for about 11 years. Never a misfire. Simple operation. Excellent gun to transition from a revolver to...all double action pull, no "lever" safety, and simple to maintain.

I agree with one of the other guys about aiming. If you pick up a handgun and you can not naturally point shoot it, try something else. That issue is about 70% of your aim ability in a tactical situation. SIG and S&W, etc, all make fine handguns. I can't point them worth beans.

Comment

I can't speak from personnal experience but from what I've heard Glocks are great pistols but they can be hard to get repair parts for if something goes wrong.

Comment

I don't personally own one, but I have family in law enforcement who swear by them. I have shot one that belongs to a friend and was really impressed with it. I plan on owning one soon.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad