Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good do the Gamo pellet guns shoot? (the fps,group size, how loud are they?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good do the Gamo pellet guns shoot? (the fps,group size, how loud are they?)

How good do the Gamo pellet guns shoot? (the fps,group size, how loud are they?)

i have shot the gamo guns and i would recomend them espessialy because they are easy to use the only thing is is that they can get expensive

Comment

Gamo and RWS are very good air rifles. Not sure about the rest.

Comment

i have a gamo. It shoots fast, accurrate, but is a bit loud. If i shoot in my yard, the neighbors hear it. Great on squirrels, rabbits and such.

Comment

Bought my boy a Gamo for Christmas. His shoots 800 fps and at 25 yards has about a 4 inch group. Someone who shoots better can probably get that narrowed down. Gamo makes a good quality rifle that will outlast a Crosman.

Comment

I have a Gamo Big Cat 1200fps rating. Its not too loud but in ohio, the city boy neightbor doesnt like it but as long as im not shootin out windows its my deal, not his. Other than that I really love this gun. Ive killed birds at about 50yards and a squirrel at 30. mine was sighted in just for across my yard so i could back yard bird hunt. after i got it sighted in for that i shot 3 quarters off our singset and thats no bad for like 15 yards. at a bit longer distand(5yards) i shot a nice 3inch group. my dad bought me this gun and i would reccomend it to anyone.

Comment

I have a Gamo Big Cat 1200fps rating. Its not too loud but in ohio, the city boy neightbor doesnt like it but as long as im not shootin out windows its my deal, not his. Other than that I really love this gun. Ive killed birds at about 50yards and a squirrel at 30. mine was sighted in just for across my yard so i could back yard bird hunt. after i got it sighted in for that i shot 3 quarters off our singset and thats no bad for like 15 yards. at a bit longer distand(5yards) i shot a nice 3inch group. my dad bought me this gun and i would reccomend it to anyone.

Comment

singstet??? i meant swing set!

Comment

i also meant 50yards not 5.

Comment

I had a gamo I used in town to rid the expanding squirrel population. It shot 1100 fps and came with a scope. I think it cost around a 100 dollars. Got it at the one day harbor freight sales. I thought it worked well on squirrels and was very quiet. I do not think anyone ever knew what I was doing.

Comment

I had a gamo and Loves it!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad