Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am thinking of getting a Taurus "Judge". Anyone out there have one? What do you like about it and not like about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tmike51
    replied
    Not a bad gun at all.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    I have the Judge Poly Defender. It is light enough to conceal carry. I use it mostly to carry while turkey hunting in the spring. With the Federal #4 shot load it is amazing. The #4 Buckshot is also devastating at 15 yards and is an excellent firearm for home defense since it is easier to handle than a shotgun around the house. I am a Police Firearms Instructor and spend quite a bit of time on the range. The post about accuracy isn't quite right. At 20 yards you can keep all of your 45 Colt rounds center mass on our qualification target. Makes it bad for the bad guy since the round is a 225 grain bullet.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Depends what you are going to be using it for. It is suppose to be horrible with accuracy with the .45 colt load. So if your getting it for the .45 colt, dont... but if you are getting it for a snake gun or a personal defense for the .410 load, then you will not find another gun. Another way to get around the accurace issue with a solid bullet is to instead of .45 colt, just use .410 slugs.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Carpenter
    replied
    I don't have one but I've heard that there pretty good, they just came out with a magnum.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Carpenter
    replied
    I don't have one but I've heard that there pretty good, they just came out with a magnum.

Leave a comment:

• I am thinking of getting a Taurus "Judge". Anyone out there have one? What do you like about it and not like about it?

I am thinking of getting a Taurus "Judge". Anyone out there have one? What do you like about it and not like about it?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad