Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys out shopping for a really nice custom rifle like Dave loves to taunt us with are in luck, but you must act quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    No Sale Here!!!

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    About the only shopping I'm doing right now is window shopping!

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Not interested in one of their guns right now but have long longed for one of their stocks. Someday, for the right rifle. I hope this sale isn't due to the economy - not a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Beekeeper,
    I'm not going to look. Ms. Petzal gives Dave more walking around money in a day than my pension gives me in a month.

Leave a comment:

• Any of you guys out shopping for a really nice custom rifle like Dave loves to taunt us with are in luck, but you must act quick

Any of you guys out shopping for a really nice custom rifle like Dave loves to taunt us with are in luck, but you must act quickly the offers expire on April 15. Serengeti Rifles has a sale on and there are still several nice ones left. Don't look unless you have the same kind of walking around money as Mr. Petzel! http://www.serengetirifles.com/Special%20Owner's%20Sale.pdf

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad