Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think of the henry golden boy series? personally i love em. i think they are the best henry has done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of the henry golden boy series? personally i love em. i think they are the best henry has done.

what do you think of the henry golden boy series? personally i love em. i think they are the best henry has done.

Like I said on a previous post, I think they are about the best lever action .22 out there.

Comment

I like the smooth action and esthetics but have wondered how well the gold finish would hold up against scratches and wear in the long haul. Does anyone know?

Comment

I love em. It is one of the smoothest operating lever actions I have ever had the pleasure to shoot.

Comment

Good for plinking and shooting for fun. Don't know how well they would hold up under every day field useage. Probably wouldn't look as pretty after a few seasons being beat around in the field.

Comment

I think they are awesome I have a Browning lever action .22 and a golden boy but they are both really well made guns.

Comment

My brother have them and He loves it a Lot!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad