Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the itch to get a new gun, and dont really know which one i want, what do yall suggest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Get you a Hand Gun Like Jim in Mo Mentioned above!!!

Leave a comment:

• blackdawgz
    replied
    My standard answer, derived from owning over 50 guns in one lifetime: T/C Stainless Encore. They are beautiful and well-made and totally reliable and offer maximum versatility, from .22 to 12 gauge shotguns.

Leave a comment:

• basketfootball89
    replied
    that is on my list, but not for another year and a half....

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    basketfootball89,
    Sounds like you need a handgun.

Leave a comment:

• basketfootball89
    replied
    i dont know what ill do with it lol just feel the need to get a new one, i have a 30-06, 2 12 gauges, and a 22. i guess i am looking for something that would be fun to shot and maybe do alittle varmit hunting with it too. i think ill go to the gun shop and see which ones catch my eye.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyjr321
    replied
    i would say a 10/22. Ammo is cheap and you can shot all day with no problem.

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    what are you going to do with it buddy..your question is a little bit too broad

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    What'ya planing to do with it DAR PILGRAM!

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    .17 looks like something that could be quite versitile from smallgame to predators.

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    Honestly. go with a good henry lever action .22. i mean...who doesnt like a quality, accurate rifle to kill squills and birds in the back yard?? or hunting i guess

Leave a comment:

• jbird
    replied
    I'd buy an AR-10 because I like the .308 better than the .223 for my needs/preferences.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    You can hunt with a Bushmaster AR-15, the flat-top with a picatinny rail and it comes with or without detachable sights (a fixed post sight as well); you can remove the sights, and it is perfect detachable rings and a scope. I've looked at the rifle shane is referring to, the R-15, if do some digging on the answers, I asked if it was a good choice and had minimal replies. All that you basically get with R-15, is AR-15 in MAX-1 HD, which is my camo pattern of choice for where I live, and a bull-barrel with now sights, 1 5-round clip. You'd have to buy a scope for it.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    AR-15? Check out the Remington R-15 VTR or R-25. AR platform rifles designed for hunting.

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    Always wanted a 12 gauge Remington 11-87 decked out in camo. College kid budgets can't afford one, though. The 870 will have to do for now.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    Bushmaster AR-15 .223 M4, with colapsable stock, flat-top picatinny rail. Be sure to order a couple of dry boxes of some FMJ, such as PMC or Fiocchi or American Eagle 5.56mm FMJ! Awesome investment!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad