Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the itch to get a new gun, and dont really know which one i want, what do yall suggest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.17 looks like something that could be quite versitile from smallgame to predators.

Comment

What'ya planing to do with it DAR PILGRAM!

Comment

what are you going to do with it buddy..your question is a little bit too broad

Comment

i would say a 10/22. Ammo is cheap and you can shot all day with no problem.

Comment

i dont know what ill do with it lol just feel the need to get a new one, i have a 30-06, 2 12 gauges, and a 22. i guess i am looking for something that would be fun to shot and maybe do alittle varmit hunting with it too. i think ill go to the gun shop and see which ones catch my eye.

Comment

basketfootball89,
              Sounds like you need a handgun.

Comment

that is on my list, but not for another year and a half....

Comment

My standard answer, derived from owning over 50 guns in one lifetime: T/C Stainless Encore. They are beautiful and well-made and totally reliable and offer maximum versatility, from .22 to 12 gauge shotguns.

Comment

Get you a Hand Gun Like Jim in Mo Mentioned above!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad