Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the itch to get a new gun, and dont really know which one i want, what do yall suggest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the itch to get a new gun, and dont really know which one i want, what do yall suggest?

I have the itch to get a new gun, and dont really know which one i want, what do yall suggest?

That would depend on which itch I wanted to scratch.

Comment

This one in .460 Mag http://www.weatherby.com/product/rifles/markv/deluxe. Big and beautiful.

Comment

i get the same itch evry time i come within 50 miles of a gunsmith, gander mt. bass pro shop, or pawn shop.

Comment

eather a 30 30 or a 22.

Comment

I've been fighting the same itch for months now. Doing some window shopping for an Over/Under shotgun, Muzzleloader, or Single shot break action Rifle. Of course i'm looking at bolt-actions too, but haven't found one in .260 rem or .257 rob. or i'dve scratched that itch. Wouldn't mind a bolt action slug gun either.

Comment

marlin XL7 in .270

Comment

i already have the marlin xl7 in 30-06. i was also thinking maybe a ar-15....

Comment

What r u hunting? Elk 300. Deer 308 Rabbits Bazooka. Just kidding with the bazooka part.

Comment

Bushmaster AR-15 .223 M4, with colapsable stock, flat-top picatinny rail. Be sure to order a couple of dry boxes of some FMJ, such as PMC or Fiocchi or American Eagle 5.56mm FMJ! Awesome investment!

Comment

Always wanted a 12 gauge Remington 11-87 decked out in camo. College kid budgets can't afford one, though. The 870 will have to do for now.

Comment

AR-15? Check out the Remington R-15 VTR or R-25. AR platform rifles designed for hunting.

Comment

You can hunt with a Bushmaster AR-15, the flat-top with a picatinny rail and it comes with or without detachable sights (a fixed post sight as well); you can remove the sights, and it is perfect detachable rings and a scope. I've looked at the rifle shane is referring to, the R-15, if do some digging on the answers, I asked if it was a good choice and had minimal replies. All that you basically get with R-15, is AR-15 in MAX-1 HD, which is my camo pattern of choice for where I live, and a bull-barrel with now sights, 1 5-round clip. You'd have to buy a scope for it.

Comment

I'd buy an AR-10 because I like the .308 better than the .223 for my needs/preferences.

Comment

Honestly. go with a good henry lever action .22. i mean...who doesnt like a quality, accurate rifle to kill squills and birds in the back yard?? or hunting i guess

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad