Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stupid people always talking about how guns are bad and how they're the reason for crime and everything in america. if you reall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid people always talking about how guns are bad and how they're the reason for crime and everything in america. if you reall

stupid people always talking about how guns are bad and how they're the reason for crime and everything in america. if you really think that guns kill people, then i think pencils misspell words. think about that. it's the person behind the gun, the one that has the choice of pulling the trigger. i'm tired of arguing with people about gun laws. people seem so ignorant. and it's mostly the people that have never shot a gun, or hunted. we had a talk in school about it and it seemed like everyone in the room thought if guns were gone, america would be a better and safer place to live. i disagree. what do you guys think. obviously you all love your guns and everything about them, but what would you say to somebody that's telling you huntings wrong, and guns are bad.

amen

Comment

yea I totally agree with you, if more people thought like you this world would be a better place.

Comment

once again...Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Comment

I too get frustrated with the anti-gun arguments I hear. Even if every gun in America at this moment disappeared, they would begin pouring in by the thousands in weeks. A complete gun removal would create a hugely lucrative black market fueled by criminals. Bootleggers from other countries would find ways to get guns into America. This would effectively disarm the honest, law-abiding population and leave only the criminals with firearms.

Even if all the guns on earth disappeared and were never replaced, crime would not end. Human nature did not change for the worse when firearms were invented. Before humans had guns, they used knives, before that they used clubs, before that their fists. Eliminating guns would simply give the upper hand to the bigger and stronger and more numerous. As has been said, "God made men, Sam Colt made them equal."

Comment

doctors and cars kill more than guns. take guns away from honest people and the crooks still will have them

Comment

The pencil idea is good. A pencil and a gun are alike they both have to have someone controlling it to make it work.

Comment

i think anybody who thinks guns are so "bad" is a moron, uunfortantly most americans are morons (just look at whose president)so alot of people hate guns.

Comment

SO if you could kill some one with a baseball bat, a razor, a hatchet, a peice of glass, does that mean we have to get rid of those things too???

Comment

guns dont kill people stupid people kill people i mean honestly saying that guns kill people is like saying cars kill people i personally think a firearms safety course along with hunter safety and personal firearm knowledge should be required before allowed to buy a firearm i mean honestly you dont want some one going into the pawn shop and buying a handgun without knowing anything about the weapon or any of the safety features

Comment

There will wil still be murderers and crimes if guns all disappeared. The terrorists took over the Pennsylvania plane on 9/11 with a boxcutter. I didn't see any big movement across the Govt./country to eliminate and outlaw boxcutters. This is an issue that will go on for decades and it's like beating a dead horse. So let's relax kick up our feet and crack open a cold-one, summers almost here!

Comment

I will take it a step further and say drugs and alcohol are not bad (not good either), it's what people do when they use these things that is can be bad. The bottle of bourbon in my cabinet is neither good nor evil, it just exists and does nothing until someone drinks it. Same with the gun, sitting in a safe it just sits there, it's what people do with it that can be good or evil.

Comment

The first thing I ask someone when I get in one of those conversations is if they have ever hunted and what type of experience they had if they have hunted. If it was a bad experience I try and explain that there isnt any bad hunting trips...just bad hunting buddies. Like you said, typically the "anti-gunner" has never hunted. Then I usually bring up some sort of ,intruder in your house, scenario and ask them if they trust in their local law inforcement enought to get there before said intruder kills you? I have actually converted a non gun owner into a gun owner doing this. Just have to break it down into its simplest form because the "anti's" are dumb.

Comment

There are three things that made this country,
                            GOD,Guns, and Guts. If I remember right it says in the bible, Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, if someone comes to kill you rise up and kill him first. Last time I checked they did'nt even have guns back then.
                            If Guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Comment

What it boils down to is that everybody is entitled to his own opinion, no mater how ignorant. There is always the option of tuning them out.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad