Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had any experience with Aguila .22 ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had any experience with Aguila .22 ammo?

Anyone had any experience with Aguila .22 ammo?

there really good for taking care of varmits outside your house or the back yard shooting range since there very quiet (not even as loud as a pellet gun) but they dont cycle in a semi automatic and had one or two richocet but other than that there pretty good little rounds

Comment

My answer would have to be the same as Jerry's. They are good for that kind of .

Comment

i have some of the hot loads in it and they work great,

Comment

Kolbster,

How is the accuracy of the hot loads?

Comment

My shooting buddy uses it all the time and swears that their match stuff is better than most. Personally I can't see it is much better than anything else. He's a more superior shot than me with anything anyway.

Comment

I've used Aguila .22 ammo in a bolt-action Anschutz target rifle and a customized semi-automatic Ruger 10-22. In the target rifle, the Aguila ammo was tack-driving accurate out to about 40-50 yards. The ammo was also very accurate out of the 10-22, but did not have enough bang in it to properly cycle the action of the 10-22. This didn't bother me, since I could simply grab the bolt handle on the 10-22 and cycle the action manually--in essence, my 10-22 became a modified bolt-action rifle with a 10-round clip when using the Aguila ammo.

The Aguila .22 ammo is very accurate, but is also of low power (or at least the stuff I used was). I would not use it for anything other than close-range target shooting or maybe rats in a barn or similar pest/close-range environment.

TWD

Comment

I have used it in a Ruger Mark I, and a Beretta Neos. I had a lot of missfeeds in the Beretta. Not as many in the Ruger, but some. Accuracy was ok but it was very dirty. Too many missfeeds and too dirty for me.

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad