Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of the stupidest gun ideas ever! http://www.reedercustomguns.com/information/stupid.htm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the stupidest gun ideas ever! http://www.reedercustomguns.com/information/stupid.htm

Some of the stupidest gun ideas ever! http://www.reedercustomguns.com/information/stupid.htm

Why would you want to make a gun that you couldn't shoot? I mean really. You spend $10,000 to builtd something you can never use > Stupid.

Comment

I want to shoot the BIG one.

Comment

I think if someone handed me the double bolt gun (probably a Blaser Duo Hamed), I think I'd be OK with it.

Comment

i agree with shane- i like the double bolt rifle

Comment

I think some of that came from a photoshop contest.

Comment

i got one. Ever realize how much steadier you can keep your feet than your hands? how about a gun that somehow is stabled by the leg, and fired from a hand held electric trigger or something in your hand? they make electric muzzleloaders, how about an electric foot gun? Thank me later.

Comment

wow, i actually looked at the link, CRAAAZY! the tround gun was on history channel once. 1 round = $50. The 50 BMG and nitro express pistols may not even be able to handle the round, and they are NOT meant to be shot, but i bet petzal could, hes the chuck norris of guns!!!

Comment

I really want to shoot the big one.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How much is too much?
                    by FirstBubba
                    That's about as good an answer as there is, redangus.
                    When I worked in a sporting goods store and a customer asked me the "best caliber"...
                    Today, 10:12 PM
                  • How much is too much?
                    by FirstBubba
                    There is no doubt that a .30-06 Spgfld is more than adequate to actually slay a whitetail.

A lot of newbies come here and ask, "What...
                    Today, 09:40 AM
                  • Reply to How much is too much?
                    by jhjimbo
                    If the friend shot through a tree he must have had a full metal jacket solid. My BIL and I shot at a tree and he went through and my 30-30 penetrated...
                    Today, 10:10 PM
                  • Reply to More Bad News....
                    by jhjimbo
                    Wishing you get some reassuring news from the Vet. Be with her all you can and keep the faith. Will pray for you all. Jim
                    Today, 10:02 PM
                  • More Bad News....
                    by WA Mtnhunter
                    My 13+ year old Black Lab is still plugging along. Not sure how much or if he will hunt this fall. The real bad news is that my 8-year old Lab, Scout,...
                    07-19-2020, 12:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X