Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is possible to put a Savage AccuTrigger onto my future Ruger M77 Hawkeye? Is that even legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is is possible to put a Savage AccuTrigger onto my future Ruger M77 Hawkeye? Is that even legal?

Is is possible to put a Savage AccuTrigger onto my future Ruger M77 Hawkeye? Is that even legal?

You kidding right?!

Answer is no!
    It’s not whether or not it’s legal, it will not work

I you do want to replace your trigger I sagest a Timney Trigger and here's the link.

http://www.timneytriggers.com/sunshop/

Comment

lol thanks. i wasnt sure if it was possible or not

Comment

hey reid, how do you like your Hawkeye? Is it the african of Alaskan version?

Comment

actually i don't have the gun yet. i'm workin all summer and savin up for it. but actually i plan on buying it in the standard version, a .25-06

Comment

sweet

Comment

buy a Savage with the Accu-trigger. More accurate than a Ruger and a little cheaper. The Rugers are better looking though.

Comment

If you want the accutrigger buy the Savage and get the Accustock as well. There is nothing wrong with factory trigger on the Hawkeye. The Accutrigger is an all together different design with a totally different engagement than the Ruger.

Comment

I would go with a savage w/accu trigger. I got the savage fxcp3 kit and it did not come with accu trigger nor do I believe I can put it on it. So I wish now I would have got the savage 110 series w/accu trigger.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad