Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know about the ammo shortages for popular calibers. My question is why is it taking 3 months for brass head stamped for my .2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Great answer Beekeeper and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    The ammo and gun shortage is so extreme that last weekend we had a gun show in town and the waiting line to get in was so long I just went home. I wasn't going to fight the crowd inside.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    The obscure calibers are actually more prone to shortage than the popular ones, due to lack of demand, hence lack of supply and production.

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    Those are good points. I just could not believe that they did not have at least some on hand.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    Beekeeper, you pretty mcuh took my answer. They are trying to produce as much of the popular caliber ammo as possible. Therefore, your .264 is going to have to wait until they have the time to catch up and get to yours.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Probably because it is a caliber which has waned in popularity and the big ammo houses are trying to get all the orders filled for stuff in higher demand.

Leave a comment:

• I know about the ammo shortages for popular calibers. My question is why is it taking 3 months for brass head stamped for my .2

I know about the ammo shortages for popular calibers. My question is why is it taking 3 months for brass head stamped for my .264 win mag?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad