Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright guys I posted the answer to my earlier question. Please go back and read then click my name and see the photo of the bu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright guys I posted the answer to my earlier question. Please go back and read then click my name and see the photo of the bu

Alright guys I posted the answer to my earlier question. Please go back and read then click my name and see the photo of the bullet in question. Thanks for your time, Del

Del, I am more impressed with that .30-30 bullet. I guess that's what they mean when they say the .30-30 is balanced round.

Comment

Del, this is the exact reason I like shooting bullets that they are intended for. The bullets from the 30cal mag was tested and developed using standard 30cal velocities. Of course they expanded and couldn't penetrate what your friends thought it would. You were shooting a gun and bullet that was developed for it. Smart man. I wish other guys would think about this before buying and then complaining of how they were lied to.

Comment

Yeah, looks like that .30-30 really performed perfectly.

Comment

Agreed with MLH answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
            by 99explorer
            The latest rumors on the pandemic.
            They have just discovered that drinking cow urine protects against COVID-19.
            Who'd have thunk it?
            Today, 10:38 PM
          • 16 Years
            by jhjimbo
            So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
            08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
          • Reply to 16 Years
            by 99explorer
            I love it when I have these guys on the ropes, with each one hoping the other will bail them out.
            Hey CRM, have you heard any good conspiracy theories
            Today, 10:19 PM
          • Reply to Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
            by FirstBubba
            "... I should have been in Africa yesterday. Damned coronavirus! ..."
            Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; Today, 06:25 PM.
            Today, 10:15 PM
          • Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
            by derek7
            Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding how to choose the right shotgun for myself. I want a 20 gauge semi auto with interchangeable barrel...
            08-11-2020, 09:03 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X