Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for literature on Target shooting. (I plan on using a .22lr rifle) What books and websites would you suggest for l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for literature on Target shooting. (I plan on using a .22lr rifle) What books and websites would you suggest for l

I am looking for literature on Target shooting. (I plan on using a .22lr rifle) What books and websites would you suggest for learning good techniques or helpful tips?

jack o connors "complete book of shooting". has everything from rifle to shotguns to handguns. theres bound to be something in there you can find. book was written awhile ago but the information is still very relevant for todays shooting, becasue calibers and ballistics havent really changed.

Comment

Contact the NRA and ask for Smallbore Competition, they will be glad to point you in the right direction including hooking up with a group near you.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad