Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for a Left Handed .22(lr) rifle. I will be mostly using it to punch holes in paper. Not having a lot of luck, fou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for a Left Handed .22(lr) rifle. I will be mostly using it to punch holes in paper. Not having a lot of luck, fou

I am looking for a Left Handed .22(lr) rifle. I will be mostly using it to punch holes in paper. Not having a lot of luck, found only a few, any suggestions?

Not 100% sure but I think Savage has one, I think they make a good veritiy of Left-handed Rifles. Good Luck!

Comment

Look at cz-usa.com. They offer .22s in left hand. I personally have the 452 and its a very accurate rifle.

Comment

Look at cz-usa.com. They offer .22s in left hand. I personally have the 452 and its a very accurate rifle.

Comment

Yes Savage makes some very nice left-handed rifles. I have a 22 LR and a 22 Mag that are left handed bolts. I highly recommend these gun especially the models with the accu-trigger. for punching holes in paper I would recommend a 22LR cheap ammo and lots of fun.

Comment

Savage makes the Mark II Bolt action in left hand. It comes complete with the Savage Accutrigger. It can be had for about $160 at most retailers.

CZ USA makes the CZ 452 in left hand. It is a very sweet shooting rifle and can be had for the high 300's.

I have both of them and recommend either according to your pocket book.

Comment

if you are looking for a good left hand/right hand 22 look no further than the browning semiauto 22. i had one whne i was younger and it is very easy to use and because it ejects out the bottom it is not hand specific

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad